Thursday, January 2, 2014

victoria Secret Angels




Victoria's Secret Angels;

Latest Victoria Secret Fashion Show at the level of the wings in three dimensions as well as a million times more beautiful dress and physical well -being with the Victoria's Secret Angels dazzling explain the secrets to staying in shape .


Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima, was taken shortly after the birth of their first child in the old form . " Three weeks after birth, the doctor gave its approval for the start of this sport , and two days later, I began to practice . Was not until the night of the show every day or even twice a day , I have made ​​sport ," he says , to explain the mystery . Preferred Adriana Lima sport is boxing . " Boxing is a sport were found for body and mind. It is a challenge and I love the challenge," he said.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Alessandra Ambrosio, comprising living room with cardio bike combines dance and music. Mother of two models , both during pregnancy is always in motion, it also shows that contribute to the protection of forms. "I played volleyball for kids , sponge and ran the same time to satisfy their weight does not help during pregnancy. " Says - it . Ambrosio gave birth after the approval of the doctor and that she immediately declared for the practice of yoga, Pilates and start cycling.

Erin Heatherton

Erin Heatherton for the exercise is not to do something fun. According to the company's agreement to do their own discount plan in the form . " Fitness trainer give me information about upcoming events and each event , we coordinate with the fiscal plan. '' Sometimes , exercises, based on future events and focus , "he said. Heatherton , half an hour in his own words " reduce tired " cardio work -intensive than the part where comes after a mid-term and yoga.

Candice Swanepoel

Candice Swanepoel , end of exercise is most important , he said. Therefore , explains much exercise works your butt . The model also has regular yoga and boxing. "Yoga is my favorite sport to stay in shape," Swanepoel said, "that yawn at the same time the body and mind do not work very well once more. Boxing is running a great sport about the whole body. Increases energy of the people" explains the mystery.

Lindsay Ellingson

Lindsay Ellingson , dazzling dance preferred as a means of maintaining the physical. "I have always adhered to the dance teams . Maybe that's why I do not stand in a straight line on the treadmill ," he said. Hip -hop in New York and go underway two days a week to do yoga.

Doutzen Kroes

Doutzen Kroes jump at the same time of Pilates , boxing , rope , biking, exercises. " . Much I am in the Netherlands Biking '' " to breathe clean air and I love sports " . . , He said air-conditioned room still prefer to exercise outside Secret exercise , explains:" When I 'm in New York, the Hudson along River ran, I love it. But at the same time to work boxing and jumping rope. I like sweating and tight exercise , so I have most of the cardio exercises that usually happens . And a good shirt will bring you both feel comfortable. Make Pilates, stretching, but I do not like very much . " My rope possibly wear it constantly jumping on me.

Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss, comply mobile resting form. "I like to be active every day, " he said. "You are at work , traveling, sports life flows on possible AmAyAbiliyor . But I'm still in the living and sweat. Up and down the stairs of the apartment, for activities such as walking, cycling or running better . Consequently, the body is always in motion, " explains the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment