Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My advises


I know ..... I know .... to lose weight is too boring and hard.....

I have got some weight also so I searched everyhting to lose weight .
Someone say you have to make hard cardio,
someone says no hard slow cardio....
someone ; you have to make diets,
not eat tooo much ,
you have to eat 6 times a days,
no eat bread,
no eat pasta etc.....


So I thought how can I lose my weight and how can I get my healty life.

Spor ; I know spor is too important to lose weight but I don't like to go to spor center. If I want to lose weight I must make spor. I like outside and shopping therefore when I go to shopping I am walking. It is good spor; WALKING.

Eating; What am I eating ? which one is harmful? How can I lose the eating slowly slowly? I have made a schedule so I have planned my eating.For example; if I eat 2pcs bread I increase 1 pc. brade. like this. My calories will be less.

2014 is new year and this is my first decision. Let you know... stay with me....

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment